Expand my Community achievements bar.

Admin issues 19.3

Level 10
Are there any of you having admin issues with 19.3 on preview site? First thing I noticed was that my announcement notification is separated totally from my regular notifications and in red too. Then under the APIKEY area, I couldn't reset the APIKEY on the preview site. There's no reset button. And I just noticed now that it is saying: You are viewing - Preview ( 2019.2 Release Preview - View the release notes ) Clicking on it takes you to 2019.3 notes. So I did send in a ticket and the first level support said they're not seeing the issue on my end. I've been asked to clear cache (for all time!). Apparently, they can't send request access to the preview site. Somehow she's explaining that I need to give them access on the production site, I'm not sure how they're going to see the preview issues if they're accessing production. Then lastly, she said I need to resetUser on myself. I told them I'm not doing so on production as it's very disruptive. I did so on preview and nada. BTW, it's not just me, my other colleague admin also sees the same thing. So...here I am, asking if it's just our instance that have these issues or it's isolated to our preview. Polly Co
5 Replies

Level 10
Confirmed, Polly (all 3): it's not You. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Hi Polly - we had some users experiencing that same issue in Production last week but it seemed to go away after a day. We did report it through support but I am not sure that we received an official answer on what happened. It was also causing a "Whoops! Something went wrong..." error if you tried to open the notifications. Rich Blickley Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.

Level 10
Thanks for the replies. I've reported back to WF after Doug said confirmed it was not just our instance. Only then was it pushed up to the development team. I just didn't like the disruptive resetUser and clear cache (for all time) solutions being churned out. I guess we were the only ones sending the bug from preview? I would hope that the first tier support knew that it is a known issue that's been reported by someone else and not going back and forth with steps that did not seem to relate to the issue. Polly Co

Level 7
Hi Polly, We do maintain a list of known issues on our support site, but only once it gets to 3 or more unique customers reporting the issue. As Rich said, JLL reported the issue last week, but we never were able to reproduce it. I am however seeing this in my own preview environment this week, but as long as the support case you entered has been escalated, our engineering teams will be able to tackle the issue from here. If you get any push back on the issue, please private message me your support case # so I can work with the support rep(s) with that case to get appropriate steps to duplicate from my own environment. Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 4
We're experiencing this in our Preview environment as well. I submitted a ticket this morning referencing this thread- thanks! Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products