Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Add External Page option in Workfront dashboard is not working. All the links give error message "Refused to connect" with a sad smiley. Has anyone fixed this before?

Level 2

I'm using Workfront dashboard to show a report that we built in JIRA via using the External page option. But it gives error message "Refused to connect".

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

Hi Srinivasan,

Is this a feature you had working previously, or has it never worked at all?

If it is new functionality, I'd start here: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FReports_and_D...

It is possible that your Jira administrator disallows this type of connection, and you would have to work with them to allow it.

Katherine

Level 2

Hi Katherine

Thanks for your reply. i saw that link already before submitting the question - but honestly I'm not able to find out the correct way to get this done.

I tried with 2 or 3 web links (like JIRA or other news article) to paste into WF dashboard, but everything gives same error.

Has someone successfully done JIRA report or dashboard into a Workfront dashboard?