Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Access to new time off data - calendar reports

Level 3
As the system admin, I have been able to create time off calendar reports using the new Time off option, and have shared with others. However, when trying to show a non-admin plan user how to create her own custom time-off calendar, her calendar was blank. This begs the questions: What time off data do non-admin users have access to? Their direct reports? Home Group...? Any? Is there a way to control whose time off data they can access? Since it is a calendar report, there is no setting to run the report with my access. Therefore, when I create a calendar and share it, is my access level automatically shared? It seems to be, as the calendars I have shared work for all that look at them. The reports I have shared show/filter for the logged in user's home group and home team Kurt Osterbusch Freeman Company
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies