Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Access Changes upon Completion

Level 2
Is there an automated way that when a project is complete, permissions change so the users lose their Manage and Add Documents accessibility? Renee Guengerich SBD
3 Replies

Level 7

Hey @Renee Guengerich In set up, if you navigate to Project Preferences and then Projects.. scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will see the following options Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited0690z000007ZheGAAS.png

Level 2
Is there a way to do this that isn't global? Per Project or Group or Template? Renee Guengerich SBD

Level 9
There are a couple of ways I've managed this, but they both involve manual manipulation: 1. Move "Complete" projects to a different Group (I named mine "Completed Projects"), to which all but System Administrators have View-only rights. 2. Change the "Sharing" so that team members have View-only rights. I receive a weekly report of recently Completed projects and can pretty easily make these adjustments using Bulk Edits. (It's not automated, regrettably, but it's only a few minutes of admin work once a week...) ~Eric Eric Manning Language Line Translation Solutions