Expand my Community achievements bar.

3rd party integration?

Level 2
I'm looking for options on requirements my company has with integrating the project management of our affiliate over the pond, using a different project management platform with there own API. I've heard of the ability to implement "connectors" (or whatever the terminology would be) to 3rd party applications like this to tightly integrate with workfront. I'd rather go this route then building out a separate web app "bridge" between the two. Is there such support available for me to implement such a solution? Karl Krasnowsky LanguageLine Translation Solutions
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
If you want to use a 3rd party Connector instead of building your own API calls, you would need to discuss that with the vendors. Workfront does have Workfront Fusion which is a connector tool. You could talk to your account person about that. I have also looked at Tray.io which is very similar to Workfront Fusion. The different comes to pricing structure. Workfront Fusion is like $50k a year for up to three connectors. Tray.io charges by workflow and data being transferred. So depending on your needs to connect with the other PM tool, not sure which is the best option for you. For Tray.io, you can reach out to Kyle Pokorny (kp@tray.io), he is great. SIDE NOTE: Right now, we have not implemented either solution. We have been able to get small wins through building our own API calls, but are looking as we start thinking of bigger integrations. Anthony Imgrund FCB