Expand my Community achievements bar.

2019 Meet Up

Level 4
Is anyone interested in attending or organizing a WF Meetup for those in the NYC area? Would love to discuss best practices and share learnings with other people who have implemented WF prior to Leap! Christine Zhu Chobani
15 Replies

Level 4
My agency only uses the Proofing component, but if that's something other people are interested in discussing, or sharing best practices for, I would be happy to attend. Thanks, Heather Heather Margrill, PMP
Integrated Associate Director of Training and Systems 330 Hudson Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY, 10013 P: (917) 546-4482
C: (917) 658-8891

Level 4
The proofing component is major for us at Chobani. Would love to hear about your experiences with the tool. Will wait to hear back from a few more people and see if there's enough interest. Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 3
I'd be interested in a meet up. My calendar leading up to Leap is a bit packed, but will make it if I can. Matthew Hynes Prudential Financial

Level 9
Ditto- busy, but interested in attending. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 1
My company has a very unique use case (so I have heard). We are using Workfront primarily for HR and Human Capital at the moment but hope to expand it. I would be interested in meeting up to hear how other people are using different features. Thanks! Robin Feder Arsenal Capital Partners

Level 2
Yes, happy to attend. Maybe a post-LEAP would work best? Sarah Lemoncelli

Level 10
Hi - I can definitely do Post-Leap, but my schedule is pretty packed before Leap. Would love to talk to you about Proof. We were one of the first clients to use the Integrated version of Workfront and Proof so we have pretty much seen it all. LOL! If you are going to Leap, we are doing a session on Wednesday at 2:30 (I think) with Et talking about some of our experiences with proof and how we use it. If not, I'll connect with you afterwards. :) Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 4
Yes! Maybe post-LEAP makes more sense. I created a quick survey to see what day works best for everyone. Once I get feedback from everyone, I can make a reservation at a locale. https://forms.gle/y768prUqS8s8Qxhx9 Looking forward to it, everyone! Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 4
Happy to see that everyone is interested in attending a NYC WF/Proof HQ Meetup. Based on feedback, post-LEAP makes more sense. Please take some time to fill out this short survey to figure out which date works best for everyone. Once i get feedback from everyone, I can make a reservation. Thanks all! View this on Google Docs > Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 1
Would love to meet up post LEAP! Just filled out the survey. Looking forward to it - Kim Bistromowitz GAF Creative Services

Level 2
Hi Heather - That is actually the one thing we have not completed yet. Would love to chat with you with how you implemented Proofing into your processes, training your team, etc. Looking forward to chatting with you soon! Jill Jillian McGovern Project Manager NYU Langone Health New York, New York E: jillian.mcgovern@nyumc.org P: 646.754.7358

Level 2
I would be interested as well. Kathy Kientz, M.S., PMP Project Manager | Information Technology - PMO *** Important Notice About St. Josephs emails *** St. Josephs Regional Medical Center is using Zix to encrypt any emails containing Protected Health Information (PHI). If you receive an encrypted e-mail from a person at St. Josephs the body of the message will indicate that you have a "New Zixcorp secure email from St. Josephs Regional Medical Center." You will need to click on the link in that email to retrieve the message. For more information please visit "http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/introduction">http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/introduction . For help in retrieving a secure email that you have received from St Josephs please go to "http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/receiving-encrypted-email">http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/receiving-encrypted-email . CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL AND CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. THIS INFORMATION MAY HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS AND MAY BE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND/OR HIV-RELATED INFORMATION. FEDERAL AND STATE LAW PROHIBITS YOU FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS, OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED FURTHER DISCLOSURE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR JAIL SENTENCE OR BOTH. A GENERAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT AUTHORIZATION FOR FURTHER DISCLOSURE.

Level 4
Amazing! Excited to meet you all - if you haven't received the Outlook invite, details to the Meetup based on everyone's feedback below: Date: 6/13 Time: 630PM - 8PM Location: The Garret Nolita, 349 Brooke St, NY, NY 10013 Any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Looking forward to meeting up! Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 1
Hi all, My team is relatively new to Workfront, having just launched in February. I'm wondering if this meet-up is open to new group members like myself as I'd love to attend and learn more (about proofing or otherwise) from the local group. If it's fine for me to join, I'll add the dates above to my calendar. Thank you, Jeannie Jeannie Kennedy Loews Hotels

Level 10
Hi - the meet up is for all Workfront clients, new or old-timers like me. ;) Anthony Imgrund FCB