Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Job Posting: Marriott International - Manager, Marketing Orchestration Operations (Remote)

Level 2
  • Job Post/Description: Manager, Marketing Orchestration Operations
  • The Marketing Orchestration and Workflow Automation team is responsible for the activation of customer-centric, orchestrated marketing campaigns across Marriott’s owned marketing channels.
  • The Manager, Marketing Orchestration Operations will partner with key stakeholders across the company, as well with individual channel owners to activate audience-led, value-based marketing campaigns that will fuel Global Cobrand Credit Card program growth.
  • S/he will be the Adobe Workfront Cobrand group administrator, will lead persona-based training for new and existing Workfront capabilities, and will own the orchestration operations process from intake to activation.
  • In addition, s/he will be responsible for leading elements of the campaign launch, project management, measurement, and reporting for the Cobrand program and other marketing stakeholders showing campaign progress and optimization opportunities.
  • If you possess a similar background and growth mindset, please apply!
1 Reply

Level 1

Hello!

I applied to this position on 1/27, but since then I have obtained the Adobe Certified Professional - Workfront Core Developer certification and made a few updates to my resume. I have updated my Marriott careers personal information/profile with this new info, but just wanted to make sure that you/the hiring manager are notified in some way.  

I do hope you'll consider me for the position, and please reach out if you have any questions or would like to get in touch! You can reach me at maddymakenzie@gmail.com

Thank you so much! 

Madalyn Martin

Adobe Certified Professional - Workfront Core Developer 

Open to Work