Expand my Community achievements bar.

Use Fusion to generate PDF for custom fields

Level 3

Hi,

I'm looking to create a PDF document that can be uploaded to the Project Document area, containing all the custom fields associated with the project. Has anyone done something similar in Fusion? Which modules should I use to build the Fusion workflow?

Thanks!!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

do you really need it in Fusion? If not, you could create a report showing the fields and use the Send Report functionality in the UI to export the report as a PDF and send it to an email address.

To create your own PDF in Fusion, you will need any kind of base document (e.g. Word file, Google Docs document, HTML document and map all fields into that. Afterwards you could work with the Adobe PDF Services modules to create a PDF.

I know, this is a generic answer, but I think you must provide some more background information to let us understand, what you are expecting at the end.

Regards

Lars

Level 7

@ibmfur  did you look into below 

collect or structure custom field data in to text or HTML file using pdf service module: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/adobe-workfront-fusion/fusion-apps-and-mo...