Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Update a "Text Field with Formatting" (Rich Text) using Fusion

Level 10

Hello,

I have a Text Field with Formatting where I would like to add some text to existing text using Fusion. As the content in this field type is saved in rich text format, adding something seems to be a challenging issue to me.

So I was wondering, if perhaps somebody did something like that before and has some hints for me...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 5

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 12.19.42 PM.png

It appears to be a JSON encoding.  You could likely do some testing and play with things to figure out how you'd want to do it.  Appending would likely be as simple as just adding to the blocks array and republishing.

(I haven't tested this, just speculating based on the structure that I'm seeing here.)

Level 10

Hello,

thanks a lot. In the meantime I made some progress and will try to share here, as soon as it is working completely. 

But I think this will take some more time, as I have some more urgent tasks on my desk.

Regards

Lars

Community Advisor

@lgaertner - did you ever figure out how to map Rich Text fields?