Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Trying to find a way to connect Baselines and Issues through the name

Level 3

All,

I am currently writing a quick workflow to create a baseline for a project through an approval workflow. This helps me work around the migration of the default baseline from the "auto creation" that Workfront natively provides. While I was in this workflow, I was trying to solve another problem that we have. We are trying to tie the issues that caused the baseline to be associated to a baseline.

My thought is to iterate through the baselines and find the most recent baseline entry date. I then want to find all issues that were created after that baseline entry date and create a string that concatenates the issue number and type for all of them. Then, I will use that string to name the baseline.

I am able to pull the array of entry dates for the baselines and the resolvables. But, I am struggling to get the largest date of the baseline to set the filter criteria for the issues and then creating a variable that will append all of these strings.

Any guidance that you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dale,

Here's one approach:

https://[yourdomain].my.workfront.com/attask/api/v12.0/baseline/report?projectID=[yourprojectID]&fields=entryDate&entryDate_AggFunc=max

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dale,

Here's one approach:

https://[yourdomain].my.workfront.com/attask/api/v12.0/baseline/report?projectID=[yourprojectID]&fields=entryDate&entryDate_AggFunc=max

Regards,

Doug

Doug,

Thank you for kicking me out of the box and having Workfront give me the data versus parsing it on the Fusion side. This solution worked great.

Community Advisor

My pleasure Dale,

Yes, sometimes the straight line is the shortest line. Glad it did the trick!

Regards,

Doug