Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Export Output Bundles

Level 10

Hi Fusion Community,

Does anyone know of a quick way to export Output Bundles from a modules execution?  Instead of me having to click on each individual operation within a module after an execution, and then downloading each operations output separately - this will take forever when you have hundreds or thousands of operations for a given module - I'm wondering if there's a quicker way to export this data?

Thanks!

Nick

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 5.01.30 PM.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

Did you already try to aggregate the outputs of each operation into an array? 

Regards

Lars

Community Advisor

May I ask what you are trying to do it for?

Level 10

Hey Chris!
The specific use case is as follows:

• We have a Fusion scenario set up to assist in importing our HR system's PTO records as Time Off records in WF.
  • During testing, we imported over 100 records without a value in the Time Off External Reference ID field.
  • We use this field to also mass delete the Time Off records each week and import a fresh batch.
  • Because we imported 100 records without an ExtRefID, it made it hard to locate all of the new Time Off Records for deletion (using a report).  
  • I had to manually expand each operation bundle (screenshot attached) from the successful import to then find the Time Off ID, and then copy it to a new CSV to be used in my deletion scenario.
  • Opening every operation bundle for over 100 operations was painful, and I was hoping there was an easier more efficient way to get all the Time Off ID's.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 5.19.08 PM.png

Community Advisor

Oh ok, so you're trying to export them from a historical run? Sorry, I don't have any good ideas for that, I've always had to do it manually as painful as it is.