Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error "Failed to load data! The request failed due to failure of a previous request."

Level 3

I attempted to add an additional field mapping to an existing functioning scenario. 

Hi Community, 

I need assistance, if you have overcome the error "Failed to load data! The request failed due to failure of a previous request." please provide any insight you have.

Connector: Marketo
Connector Type: Update a record
Record Type: Lead
Select Field to Map: prompts the error "Failed to load data! The request failed due to failure of a previous request."

shane_mckinney_0-1691591225991.png

Was loading, but now it is failing to load. Any Ideas?

2 Replies

Level 2

IMO, this error is not related to the module that you have provided screenshot. I see that you are updating a lead record in Marketo. But please check the module where the "105.Id" is pulled from. If possible provide the screenshot of that module and if you are getting error in that module, provide that info as well. 

Level 3

@ElanR1 This was escalated in support, it appears to be an issue with the Marketo - Update a record connector, not mapping fields for Record Type = Leads only. 

I do thank you for your thoughts and feedback...  ultimately the 105.id is fetching a Marketo ID.

I previously tried removing the 105.id entirely and used a static Lead ID from Marketo, but the issue persisted. 

Also, I did recheck the ins and outs of the 105.id (which is a Marketo - Search records connector), and no errors of any sort. 

Adobe Support is looking into it - there might be a new bug in the Marketo - Update a record connector.  Fingers crossed for an expeditious fix. 

Again thank you for taking the time and brainstorming with me here.