Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we read Document using Workfront Fusion?

Level 2

Hi all

Is there any way that we can read Document using Fusion? Essentially, I want to search for Keywords in Document .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Perhaps you can have a look on the Adobe PDF services in Fusion. As far as I understood, it is free to uses and provides us with the possibilities to convert images to PDF and extract text from PDFs among other things.

Achieving a search through hundreds of files would need to create a quite extensive scenario and would produce a lot of traffic, but perhaps having a look helps, if you have documents of the same format...

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 3

This is a timely and excellent question, and one I am also exploring. Usually, this is reserved for OCR; however, at this time I am considering attempting to work the GPT-4 API into a scenario as a possible solution to a similar use case. 

Level 2

Thats interesting! I need to explore more on GPT-4 API. Would appreciate if you can share any pointers for the same.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Perhaps you can have a look on the Adobe PDF services in Fusion. As far as I understood, it is free to uses and provides us with the possibilities to convert images to PDF and extract text from PDFs among other things.

Achieving a search through hundreds of files would need to create a quite extensive scenario and would produce a lot of traffic, but perhaps having a look helps, if you have documents of the same format...

Regards

Lars

Level 2

Yes , as documents are in PDF format, planning to use Fusion Adobe PDF services.But yet to find connection details.

Thanks for the response.