Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Can I insert an outlook template on the Outlook card?

Level 3

Right now, I do not see it. Would I need to convert the template into HTML? Also, I see an attachment associated with "Send Email" but I am not sure how to add an attachment. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It doesn't appear that the Microsoft 365 Mail API has the ability to use templates. Fusion apps/modules are limited to the capabilities of their respective APIs.

You are right that using HTML is a good solution, just be sure to select HTML as the content type.

Adding an attachment just requires you to provide a name and map Data which is the file itself.

0690z000008aBK6AAM.png

There are many ways to get a file into a scenario. The Onedrive app would work. You could also use Watch messages to get messages from a source and get their attachments from the output of that module. It just depends on your use case.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

It doesn't appear that the Microsoft 365 Mail API has the ability to use templates. Fusion apps/modules are limited to the capabilities of their respective APIs.

You are right that using HTML is a good solution, just be sure to select HTML as the content type.

Adding an attachment just requires you to provide a name and map Data which is the file itself.

0690z000008aBK6AAM.png

There are many ways to get a file into a scenario. The Onedrive app would work. You could also use Watch messages to get messages from a source and get their attachments from the output of that module. It just depends on your use case.