Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Automatic Reminder via email triggered by Fusion / API

Level 8

Hello,

as it is not possible to setup the Automatic Reminders to apply only a certain groups or teams, I was thinking about another approach to achieve that. We need this feature, but not for all users / teams / groups.

Does anybody know, if there is a possibility to send a Workfront email triggered by Fusion / an API call on a "direct way"?

I am aware of the fact, that I could create a note or an announcement via the API / Fusion. But to make sure, that the user will also be notified by email, the necessary notification settings need to be active.

I would like to avoid using another email server to send a reminder.

In the API explorer, there is an endpoint called EMAILC under api-unsupported, which among other things has an action called sendEmailNotification, but I did not get this to work yet. Is there anybody, who already successfully used this endpoint?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies