Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Assistance with numeric aggregator module in Fusion

Level 10

Hi WF Fusion Community,

Sorry for posting this twice - I posted in the regular WF community, and then realized this specific Fusion community exits

I'm looking to get the sum value from a specific custom field (Amount__c) based off of one or many bundles, per program.

Example:

1. There 2 Billing Records over in Salesforce associated to WF Program A.  I grab this data with a Salesforce (search with query) module.  See screenshot called "Get Billed Overage from SFDC".
  2. It pulls over the Amount field value from those Billing Records.  In this example, let's say the Amount value for Billing Record #1 is 114,000, and the Amount for Billing Record #2 is 4,500.  See screenshot A, attached.
  3. Then, I have an Iterator module that looks at the Billing Records from the above Salesforce module (search with query), and groups bundles by Salesforce Asset ID (an asset has a 1-1 relationship with a program).  See attached screenshots called "Iterator" and "Iterator Results".
  4. From there, it hits a numeric aggregator module.  See attached screenshot called "Numeric Aggregator".  This is where my issue has occurred.  See screenshot called "Numeric Aggregator Results".  You'll see that the two input bundles are just duplicating the first value from bundle one on the iterator module.  I was expecting it to sum the Amount values from both bundles on the iteratori module.

Does anyone know what my issue might be?

Thanks!
Nick

Full scenario.pngGet Billed Overage from SFDC.pngIterator.pngIterator Results.pngNumeric Aggregator.pngNumeric Aggregator Results.pngScreenshot A.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

For anyone who runs into a similar issue in the future, I figured out my issue:

Within the Numeric Aggregator field called "Value", I was referencing the incorrect field.  I had referenced the Amount field on the Salesforce search module, when I should have been referencing the Amount field from the Iterator module.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

For anyone who runs into a similar issue in the future, I figured out my issue:

Within the Numeric Aggregator field called "Value", I was referencing the incorrect field.  I had referenced the Amount field on the Salesforce search module, when I should have been referencing the Amount field from the Iterator module.