Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Workfront 24.7 release webinar has been cancelled but the recording and slides are available here

Employee

We are sorry to inform everyone that we have to cancel our Workfront 24.7 release webinar because of an unforeseen issue with the web hosting platform we use. We still have a recording and slides for you explaining the release. You can ask questions about new features below. Answers from our product managers might be delayed because we are entering our week-long company-wide summer shutdown. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this will cause.

UPDATE:

You can now view the recording we made in preparation for the 24.7 release webinar HERE (the audio begins at 1:00). The release presentation slides are attached below, with several new slides added since the recording was made. We welcome your questions about the release below.

26 Replies

Community Advisor

we are on ultimate package, should I be able to see business rules in the preview already? or will this only come after the release?

Employee

The Business Rules are in the preview environment and here's the article regarding their configuration.

Level 1

I would like to test the business rules also in preview, coudl you explain where we should seem them and how to configure ?

Employee

The Business Rules are in the preview environment and here's the article regarding their configuration.

Level 3

Even if subscribed, one would not get notification of edits to the original post, so I'm re-posting below for everyone's convenience and awareness.

Per @Caroline_Otto:

UPDATE:

You can now view the recording we made in preparation for the 24.7 release webinar HERE. The release presentation slides are attached below, with several new slides added since the recording was made. We welcome your questions about the release below. 

Level 7

It would be nice if Adobe can roll out a survey to admins at the end of each quarterly release, asking them to rate the overall updates and their relevance to the organization.

I'm not sure what promises were made in terms of features development when Workfront was sold to my company in 2012, but it needs incremental improvements as it very limited in the areas such as resource management, reporting, risk/issues management at portfolio level, and has a non-intuitive user experience.

The one who created this product is undoubtedly a genius, but they least prioritized user experience. Steve Jobs said it best, "you've got to start with the customer experience and work backwards for the technology"
Unfortunately, this seems to be reverse for Workfront.