Expand my Community achievements bar.

Support ticket page refreshes and loses the information already entered

Level 7

Has anyone else been filling out a support ticket then had the page refresh and wipe all the information you'd already entered?  This happens to me almost every time I fill out a ticket.  It's usually when I navigate away from the page to take screenshots to add.  

I'm not sure where problems with Experience League should be reported, so I'm tagging @jon_chen in the hopes he will know.  

5 Replies

Level 3

Used to see this on the old WF support area, i got into the habit of copying the text just before adding the attachment, then if i lost it on refresh i would paste it in again. Or save the test then add the attachment.

Community Advisor

I saw this once or twice, similarly as described. Problem happens at stage of uploading files. 
We are using SSO and I did suspect that given long time since previous edit on the page connection got timed out and it would refresh the page when I tried uploading files

Administrator

Hey @ChloeWY @Rafal_Bainie @IanRe 

This is definitely not ideal and it sounds like its occurring quite frequently across users. I have not seen this mentioned internally and will report this up to our Support leadership right away. 

If you do manage to fill out a support ticket without the page refreshing, I'd encourage you to also submit a ticket on this issue. Thank you!

Level 10

I think some of the problems also relate to the new support area requiring a LOT more clicks than the older and better support area.

The inability to drag and drop multiple screenshots and the general un-intuitive, lost feeling in the support area also lead to frustration.

It seems a LOT of user friendliness and sensible flow were lost in the transition to AEL. That migration may have benefitted Adobe but has been detrimental to the user.

Level 7

Thank you @jon_chen !  I submitted a ticket for this as well.