Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Support ticket page refreshes and loses the information already entered

Level 6

Has anyone else been filling out a support ticket then had the page refresh and wipe all the information you'd already entered?  This happens to me almost every time I fill out a ticket.  It's usually when I navigate away from the page to take screenshots to add.  

I'm not sure where problems with Experience League should be reported, so I'm tagging @jon_chen in the hopes he will know.  

5 Replies

Level 3

Used to see this on the old WF support area, i got into the habit of copying the text just before adding the attachment, then if i lost it on refresh i would paste it in again. Or save the test then add the attachment.

Community Advisor

I saw this once or twice, similarly as described. Problem happens at stage of uploading files. 
We are using SSO and I did suspect that given long time since previous edit on the page connection got timed out and it would refresh the page when I tried uploading files

Administrator

Hey @ChloeWY @Rafal_Bainie @IanRe 

This is definitely not ideal and it sounds like its occurring quite frequently across users. I have not seen this mentioned internally and will report this up to our Support leadership right away. 

If you do manage to fill out a support ticket without the page refreshing, I'd encourage you to also submit a ticket on this issue. Thank you!

Level 10

I think some of the problems also relate to the new support area requiring a LOT more clicks than the older and better support area.

The inability to drag and drop multiple screenshots and the general un-intuitive, lost feeling in the support area also lead to frustration.

It seems a LOT of user friendliness and sensible flow were lost in the transition to AEL. That migration may have benefitted Adobe but has been detrimental to the user.

Level 6

Thank you @jon_chen !  I submitted a ticket for this as well.