Expand my Community achievements bar.

Planned Revenues not Calculating Correctly

Community Advisor

Curious how many of you have non-USD projects AND use billing rates...? If you do, you might want to look into an issue that we've found. I've submitted a ticket, but still waiting on a response.

We discovered that on non-USD projects, the billing rate associated with a job role multiplied by the planned hours on a task isn't calculating the planned revenue correctly.

After doing some digging and testing, we determined that it was only affecting those billing rates with just 1 rate and therefore no start or end date.

Once we added a second rate with a start date, our planned revenue suddenly calculated correctly. And you can't add a start date if you only have a single rate on a billing rate, so you're forced to add a second rate even if it's the same amount.

We've also been able to replicate this in a test environment in addition to our prod and sandboxes.

If anyone else is having this issue and wants to reference my ticket, just let me know. This seems like a fairly new bug - in the past week, maybe two.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

If anyone stumbles across this later, I've receive a reply from support.

"After consulting with our resources, it appears that the only current solution to address the issue is by adding a second rate to the billing rate."

However, current documentation doesn't specify that this is needed for non-USD projects.