Anheuser-Busch InBev is looking for an experienced Workfront Admin for acting at draftLine Europe.
draftLine is the internal marketing agency of Anheuser-Busch InBev designed to transform AB InBev into a market leader in the beverage space through customized stories and experiences for consumers.
draftLine is looking for a Workfront Admin to manage the day to day implementation and adoption of the Workfront enterprise tool. This individual will be required to work cross-functionally between draftLine operations (project management & finance), Solutions (IT), and the global WF implementation squad. This person should have prior admin experience working in Workfront, have a strong knowledge of project management best practices, and be comfortable managing reporting routines. The candidate must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take ownership of their work and manage detailed oriented projects.
- Act as the day to day product champion of Workfront to the draftLine teams; including advocacy, training & troubleshooting.
- Track adoption of Workfront by establishing routines, building reports, and communicating objectives & achievement. Analyze and action performance metrics into process improvement strategies
- Define & document existing & new processes relating to Workfront
- Act as project management lead in the implementation of new Workfront capabilities according to project plans.
- Execute the integration of draftLine financial data into the Workfront tool to enhance reporting capabilities & intelligence.
- 2+ year experience utilizing Workfront as admin
- 3+ years in operations and/or project management role
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter demonstrating proactivity, grittiness, and ability to take ownership
- Analytical strength – comfortable building reports and analyzing data.
- Communication skills (building rapport with partners, leading a performance routine)
- Someone who is inquisitive and always looking to improve process and ways of working
- Agency experience preferred
Please submit CVs to Kyrylo Shaposhnikov: email@example.com