Expand my Community achievements bar.

Located in Rhode Island (or nearby)? Interested in a Workfront meet-up in September?

Employee Advisor

Hello Workfront customers!  For those who haven't met me before, I'm part of the Customer Success team here at Adobe Workfront - my team hosts monthly customer workshops (found on the Events page) and I may have met a few of you at this year's Adobe Summit in Las Vegas. I will be traveling to Rhode Island for a few weeks at the end of September and early October and would to organize some type of meet-up, maybe a breakfast, lunch or happy hour to meet some of you in person and talk Workfront! I realize that Rhode Island is pretty small, so if you are located nearby in Massachusetts or Connecticut, I can try and find a spot that works for everyone.

If this is something you are interested in, please add a comment below with your name (if you don't think I'll be able to recognize it from your username) or send me a DM and I can try and organize something! 

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi Nichole - I am located in CT, near the RI boarder and would be interested. Feel free to email me katherine.tomaszek@thehartford.com with more info if something shapes up!

Level 1

Hi Nichole,

I'm in the Providence area and also interested. Keep me posted if you're able to put something together. jane.damiani@sai360.com

Jane