Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help Us Support You: Admin Feedback for Resource Management Enablement

Employee

Workfront Admins, I want to hear from you! 

Share your thoughts on Workfront Resource Management: challenges, successes, and tips. Your feedback will help shape programs to improve adoption and usage. 

Book a 30-minute call with me to discuss your experience. I'm part of the customer adoption team, and your insights will inform my next programs.

**09/16/24 Update: All slots have been filled. Thanks for your interest and stay tuned for future feedback opportunities!

I'd love to hear from at least 10 Admins this month to make sure I'm heading in the right direction. 

Drop a comment below if you have questions. Thanks so much for being willing to share your time and experience. 

8 Replies

Level 9

Hello, 

We have feedback on the resource management tools. We heavily use the Workload Balancer and resource management tools for our creative studios. 

When I go to book the meeting it states with AI. Just confirming that's the correct link.  

Employee

Thanks for checking, @KIMBERLYREA. I received your booking, and my name is Ai. Look forward to meeting you and hearing your feedback.

Level 9

Will you also provide this information to Product Management when we have feedback on what's not working for us in the tool?  There was some recent releases that impact how we use it today. 

Community Advisor

HI @ai-n 

is this good opportunity to share general feedback on Workload Balancer?

Employee

Hi @Rafal_Bainie, nice to hear from you! I'd like to focus on your adoption challenges and successes with Workload Balancer and how to best support you and your team. Of course, general feedback would also be appreciated. Let me know if you'd like to chat.

Level 2

I can help provide feedback on these tools.

For Resource Planner, we cannot use it even though we love the view. The reason is that we really want to see not only the Planned / Available but also Actual / Available. Unfortunately, in Workfront there is not a way to report on Available Hours in a report, so this created a scenario where we had to use a custom method to address a need around Utilization as the native features for both Resource Planner and Utilization didn't solve the need.

Employee

Thanks for the feedback. Sharing it with @ArturSa who is the PM managing this area of Workfront.

Community Advisor

I would also add that balancer and planner are inconsistent. In a sense that data in balancer can get aggregated on a daily level:

Rafal_Bainie_1-1728025898044.png

but in planner you can drill down only to a weekly level. and referring to the previous point I agree, it is impossible to navigate somewhere in workfront and see the exact number of remaining available capacity: for the day, week, month etc.

Rafal_Bainie_0-1728025861407.png