Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Course Discussion: Further understanding of managing work as a planner

Level 4

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Further understanding of managing work as a planner course in Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

27 Replies

Level 4

There is not a video in the Find Requests module. Not every module has a video in it, however we continue to review modules to make updates and improvements. As it happens, Find Requests will be getting a video soon.

Thanks for asking about it!

Level 4

There is not a video in the Find Requests module, but there will be one soon. I'm working on it now.

Employee

Hi Chuck,

Sharing 2 observations - we might need some adjustments. Please review.

1. the course intro video duration is displayed as 2 min but the actual duration is 5.06 min.

2. Once we play the video, the content finishes around the 2-minute mark, rest of the video displays a blank screen with audio only. 

Thanks,
Apurva

Level 4

Thanks for catching this Apurva. It's fixed now.

Level 1

Hi Chuck and all! In the other course "Create and Manage Custom Forms," the link to the "Share Custom Fields" section is directing to a 404 error. Screenshots attached with red-box callouts. 

Employee

Anthony,

Thanks for reporting this. I have passed it on to the team member who created that course. It should be resolved soon.

Chuck

Employee

Hey Anthony - Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been resolved and you should be able to access the tutorial again.