Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calling all Workfront customers in Higher Education!

Employee Advisor

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 1.21.27 PM.png

Thank you to all those who joined today's first-ever Adobe Workfront Industry Circle for Higher Education (especially Kat for sharing how Penn State University utilizes Workfront across varied departments and use cases)! Based on the feedback you shared, I wanted to start up a discussion post here on the Experience League Community so you have a dedicated space to connect, network, and collaborate with other Workfront Admins in Higher Ed. Everyone is encouraged to post questions, brainstorm solutions, and share your tried-and-true best practices. 

I'd recommend bookmarking this post so you can easily navigate back to it, or posting a comment/best practice so you are notified each time there is a new post. If there are topics of discussion that are gaining popularity, I can always add them to an upcoming agenda and will be sure to notify everyone when the next Higher Ed Industry Circle is published. 

Happy Chatting! 

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

@KatSh1 @DawnmarieD @KWard @JanelleCurry @RickCh @KaraGu @DelaneySi 

Tagging you all here to help kickstart the conversation, as you mentioned this would be something you'd like!