Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Attending Adobe Summit '23?

Level 5

Looking to see if there is going to be a large group of Workfront focused attendees at the Adobe Summit in March '23. 

8 Replies

Level 4

It depends.

If there are enough valuable sessions for intermediate to advanced Workfront users/admins, then yes. I enjoy the general Summit content, but as a focused Workfront System Admin, it would be more attractive and a better investment if the curriculum was at least a bit closer to LEAP.

Level 10

Agreed. There doesn't seem to be enough Workfront stuff to get me to ask my company for the expenditure.

Community Advisor

I've heard: sessions and labs are being added to the catalog as they are finalized and approved. there "should be a wide variety of sessions and labs to choose from, with plenty of Workfront topics"
I'm curious for those of us that have been to LEAP if it will meet our expectations, I hope so. I always came away from LEAP super pumped about what I learned.

Level 10

I was always super pumped about LEAP too, but with Workfront being lost in the sea of other Adobe products I think their focus is elsewhere now.

I don't feel right about asking my company to invest a couple grand to send me to Vegas to attend some seminars that won't yield a good ROI.

Level 6

I reached out to Summit support about when the session list would be finalized.  They responded in less than an hour.  Here's their response.  

"

Thank you for your inquiry! As we are at the beginning of our scheduling process for Summit, only a fraction of the planned sessions has thus been finalized and included in the session catalog. Over the coming weeks and months, more will be added.

Please see below for what's in store for Workfront at Summit:

• Aside from the preconference courses, 17 planned breakout sessions, plus 3 labs will be available during the main conference days. 
  • Sessions will include customer presentations from marquee brands such as Under Armour (finalizing commitments from Walmart, the Kansas City Chiefs, and Kroger, with upcoming discussions with IBM and Truist) covering topics such as content delivery, personalization at scale, marketing operations, and more
  • Workfront product teams will present on the future roadmap, hybrid work with Workfront Boards (managing Agile and waterfall teams), flexible hierarchies, native integrations to the Adobe stack (such as AEM Assets), and more
  • All breakout sessions will be recorded and available afterward as on demand content.

Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

"

Community Advisor

I can now say after attending LEAP and SUMMIT, the content is quite different. A lot of the practical how-to/best practices LEAP content we're used to is going to be available during a Skills Exchange event.

SUMMIT was great for connecting and seeing how other Adobe products work together and getting new ideas along with a preview of what's to come. The labs had a lot of useful content and felt like an in-person Ascent course. There were plenty of technical issues, but they got better each day as they worked out the kinks.

I did talk to Kristin quickly and there may be an opportunity to add a Workfront Skills Exchange Day to SUMMIT next year, which happened this year for the Marketo users.

As with everything, I think we as power users have to use our voice to say what we need and want in conference content. I'm on board to help lead the charge!

Level 10

Thanks Monique, this is exactly what I expected (and why I didn't attend). I love to travel as well do the trade shows but I still need to feel right about asking my company for the spend. Hopefully next year.

Community Advisor

Same as Randy, I wasn't comfortable asking for the spend without being sure I would be getting the value that I formerly received from LEAP. A Skills Exchange type event would be much more beneficial.