Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Adobe Workfront 2021.2 Release

Employee

This week we rolled out our Adobe Workfront 21.2 release! You can find more information about the new enhancements of this release on the Product Release page. If you have questions that arise about any of the new features released, please comment below in this thread and I’ll be sure to address them or get the right people here to respond.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

23 Replies

Employee

Hi @Benetta Perry‚ - thanks for posting and for your excitement in regards to this new report. This article contains instructions on how to build a report that shows what status changes occurred. Search See What Status Changes Occurred; Is this the article you referenced?

Level 10

"See what status changes occurred" Attached is the results of my following the instructions. I can't see how to update this easily. Still working on it. This is all from 1 project. The column "task" is throwing me off because I am wanting to see the "project" status change - not a task status change. Again, I followed the instructions. Thanks for your help.

Employee

Thanks for sharing @Benetta Perry‚. You may want to group by project and filter out tasks (scope > not equal > Task). If you were expecting to be able to inline edit the project status from this report, that is not possible. Let me know if we need to jump on a quick call: https://calendly.com/jeremyflores.