Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

salernoam29
salernoam29
Offline

Badges

Badges
8

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
1

Likes

Likes
16

Posts

Posts
34

Discussions

Discussions
33

Questions

Questions
1

Ideas

Ideas
32

Blog Posts

Blog Posts
0
Top badges earned by salernoam29
Customize the badges you want to showcase on your profile
Re: Bring back 'Login As User' - Adobe Analytics 14-03-2019
Please bring this back. When users go on leave, I no longer have any way of accessing their reports. This is a huge problem.

Views

12.3K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Analytics Workspace - automatically add "other" line - Adobe Analytics 19-07-2017
Let's say I have 3 mutually exclusive segments that comprize 70% of my visitors:Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 Currently, if I want to also look at the other 30%, everyone else, I make a visitor segment that excludes Group 1 OR Group 2 OR Group 3. This works for basic things, but as my groups get more complex or more numerous, making those Exclude segments gets very intensive. Then I end up with 4 segments: Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Other. For my particular situation, I'd like to be able to just hig...

Views

7.0K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Analysis Workspace- Legends - Adobe Analytics 18-07-2017
Thanks for the update!  I'm egerly awaiting this release!

Views

6.7K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: "Everyone Else" (negated logic) Segment Feature outside of Segment Comparison - Adobe Analytics 18-07-2017
It would be awesome if we could get flexablility with the Everyone Else/Other functionality, possibly combining these two ideas http://ideas.omniture.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-for-Adobe/Analytics-Workspace-automatically-add -quot-other-quot-line/idi-p/16521

Views

2.7K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Analytics Workspace - automatically add "other" line - Adobe Analytics 18-07-2017
This would be amazing. I am constantly making exclusive "Other" segments, and they can become very process-intensive to build when they are comprised of other excluded segments. (A few I could only create in Ad Hoc, otherwise the Workspace Segment Builder freezes).

Views

7.0K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Manual Row (Dimension) ordering in Freeform table - Adobe Analytics 24-02-2017
@JenlasserWould #1 apply to segment rows too? For #2, it would get rather tedious if we have many dimension values, but in general, manual reordering would be a decent stopgap for many of our problems. The manual reordering would need to be able to be "locked" once we set the order, because it seems like often the items get reordered if the data gets re-ranked when it is refreshed. I'm going to keep hinting until maybe it gets implemented: Can we just have a table builder in Ad Hoc? Please?

Views

16.0K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Analysis Workspace Auto-Save Enhancement - Adobe Analytics 09-12-2016
@benjamingaines the auto-save is not working at all anymore, it seems. I had to step away from my laptop while a table was querying. When I came back, it said it auto-saved (and had the completed table) but when I logged back in, the recent changes were gone.

Views

4.8K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: RegEx for processing rules - Adobe Analytics 08-08-2016
This would be very useful right now to set one prop equal to part of another.

Views

10.2K

Likes

0

Replies

0
Analysis Workspace Auto-Save Enhancement - Adobe Analytics 19-07-2016
Would love to see a true auto-save feature in Analysis Workspace like there is in Discover/Ad Hoc. I always try to save early and often, but I've lost work due to browser crashes or internet disconnections. In Discover, this was mitigated by the auto-save feature that saved even untitled/unsaved projects. There have been times when AH says it it will have saved my progress (i.e. durring a disconnection) and will load the last state after a reload, but then it is gone since the project was previo...

Views

4.9K

Likes

4

Replies

4
Re: Analysis Workspace - Sharing workspace with others with read-only access - Adobe Analytics 23-06-2016
In a perfect world, having one read-only option that locks down the date range *and* one that allows date range modification would be great. If I had to pick, I'd go for totally locked down first, since I have multiple reports that wouldn't handle random date range changes well.

Views

10.5K

Likes

0

Replies

0