Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Segment with Previous Visit and Current Visit

Level 2

Hi,

How do I create a segment in RTCDP that segments users who visited a certain page and landed on the current page.  Basically, I am looking to segment users who have visited Page A then Page B. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CBSIMP - Ah, i got you know. You have to scroll the page view event in the timeline. Its hard to explain this, can you just watch segmentation video on Adobe documentation website.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @CBSIMP - You have to create the segment in the following way

arpangarg_1-1697094451176.png 

arpangarg_2-1697094478862.png

You can access page details by adding websdk field group to the experience event schema.

Level 2

Hi @arpan-garg,

I am one event created, however, how do I add the second one like how you had structured. 

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi @CBSIMP - Can you please rephrase your question? Its hard for me to understand .

Level 2

Hi @arpan-garg,

Basically, I am not able to get my event to show up like yours where you have the page view A then page view B. I get the two rules under one container. So, wondering if I am doing anything wrong?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CBSIMP - Ah, i got you know. You have to scroll the page view event in the timeline. Its hard to explain this, can you just watch segmentation video on Adobe documentation website.