Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Certification - Real time CDP

Level 1

How to prepare for certification, Where I can get the mock test.? Which are the best resources available

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @SachinJa4,

You have  a practice exam, under the practice tests inside the Adobe Credential System. Please find attached a screenshot.

Whereas you taking either the developer or business practitioner I recommend you taking this course: Adobe Experience Platform Foundations Course.

Afterwards for business practitioner you can follow this guide and for developer this one.

For other questions related, you can just deep dive inside the community or if your company has  it you can find more docs at Solutions Partner Portal.

¡Hope this helps!

@jpetermarias 

Regards, 

Celia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @SachinJa4,

You have  a practice exam, under the practice tests inside the Adobe Credential System. Please find attached a screenshot.

Whereas you taking either the developer or business practitioner I recommend you taking this course: Adobe Experience Platform Foundations Course.

Afterwards for business practitioner you can follow this guide and for developer this one.

For other questions related, you can just deep dive inside the community or if your company has  it you can find more docs at Solutions Partner Portal.

¡Hope this helps!

@jpetermarias 

Regards, 

Celia