Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Using offer decisions in Journey with In-app channel

Community Advisor

Does anyone know if we can use offer decisions within the in-app channel that’s part of a journey? When I look at the in-app message interface within a journey, it’s not showing offer decisions, rather it’s only showing profile attributes.

Thanks, Sathees

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

No, it's only profile attributes at the moment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@SatheeskannaK Ideally, yes, you can use offer decisions within the in-app channel that’s part of a journey. However, if you’re not seeing offer decisions in the in-app message interface within a journey, it could be due to the specific configuration or setup of your journey 

Also, You can create and deliver offers by making a POST request to the Decisioning API.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/offer-decisioning/api-reference/offe...

Community Advisor

@pulkitvashisth I have setup an offer with appropriate placement, representation, etc. However, I can’t see the option for offer decisions within the In-app message. Here is a screenshot of the In-app message content section where I’m trying to find the option.

SatheeskannaK_0-1705531863363.png

Whereas, if I choose push, I can see the offer decisions tab within the push message.

SatheeskannaK_1-1705532036969.png

And the last point about using Decisioning API, when I use OOTB channels (For example, email/push/in-app) within AJO why will have to go through the approach of using API's to deliver the offers.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee

No, it's only profile attributes at the moment.