Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Retrieve All Offers For A Given user

Level 1

Hi,
We would like to retrieve all offers a given userprofile (it can be userID or or any unique Identifier) using API call.
we have seen delivery api to retrieve based on decisionscope or based on placementID and Activity ID.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/decisioning/offer-decisioning/api...

Our usecase is we are trying to display all the offers a user called a customer care is eligible for to the agent.
So that he can suggest best offer based in their concern.

Thanks

Srinivas

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@srinivasadevar1 You need to have all the decisionscope/placement id's to loop through as part of the offer delivery API and use the response offer metadata to render it. There's no way by just passing the profile to get all the offers associated with that.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thank you Satheesh for your prompt reply.

This doesn't look a feasible solution for me as the same user profile might be qualified for different offers in different delivery channels.
Looping through all placementIds and activity ids is a tedious job.
How to get placement Id's and activity Ids dynamically? even if we get them looping through all combinations of these two will be havoc
I am looking for any possible smart solution for this from Adobe.