Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

'put_a_key_here' in enriched audience AJO Journey

Level 3

Hi! I want to use the fields from an enriched audience (companyName and companyCount) in AJO journey, 

Silvio6_0-1698431884409.png

but when I select the enriched field the advanced editor from journey looks like this

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile._spnam.audienceEnrichment.entry('put_a_key_here').audienceEnrichmentChildMap.entry('put_a_key_here').companyCount}

Silvio6_0-1698432671168.png

Do you know what 'put_a_key_here' means?

Also I'm not able to add an Audience created in Audiece Composition in AJO Read Audience activity.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, I believe any audiences created using audience composition won't be available for journeys. It will be available for Journeys as of today. Similarly, the expression you're trying to use within Journey may not work.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/faq.html?lang=en

SatheeskannaK_0-1698698626403.png

But what I have found is within the journey expression I used 'put_a_key_here' value as dataset id which is accepting. Usually, enrichment attributes come from a dataset to enrich with existing audience. Hence, I used dataset ID. Not sure if this will work or not.

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile._spnam.audienceEnrichment.entry('c123456').audienceEnrichmentChildMap.entry('c123456').companyName}=='abc'

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

anyone can help me? there's no any doc about this. Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, I believe any audiences created using audience composition won't be available for journeys. It will be available for Journeys as of today. Similarly, the expression you're trying to use within Journey may not work.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/faq.html?lang=en

SatheeskannaK_0-1698698626403.png

But what I have found is within the journey expression I used 'put_a_key_here' value as dataset id which is accepting. Usually, enrichment attributes come from a dataset to enrich with existing audience. Hence, I used dataset ID. Not sure if this will work or not.

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile._spnam.audienceEnrichment.entry('c123456').audienceEnrichmentChildMap.entry('c123456').companyName}=='abc'

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

good to know. I didn't want to activate the dataset for Profiles but I think it'll be the only way to have that new attribute for the profile in the journey.

Regards.