Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Journey starting with Audience Qualification

Level 5

Hi there,

If I have a streaming segment where the data comes from a pubsub queue that sends the data once a day, will the Audience Qualification still fire when the daily batch came in before the journey was published?

For example, daily batch comes in at 9AM from pubsub queue, audience is 100. I publish a journey at 10AM with the journey starting with Audience Qualification, will the 100 still go through the journey and how long? Or the 100 will need to be resent?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl, For example, daily batch comes in at 9AM from pubsub queue, audience is 100. I publish a journey at 10AM with the journey starting with Audience Qualification, will the 100 still go through the journey and how long? Or the 100 will need to be resent? No, it will not trigger the journey for those 100 profiles due to their status turns into existing. For example, I have a journey that has an audience qualification which is running everyday afternoon 3pm. My audience evaluation for batch segments is already completed at 10am. When the journey starts on day 1 it will not pull any profiles in the journey when I use that batch segment rather starting from day2 it will have profiles flow through as they qualify.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl, For example, daily batch comes in at 9AM from pubsub queue, audience is 100. I publish a journey at 10AM with the journey starting with Audience Qualification, will the 100 still go through the journey and how long? Or the 100 will need to be resent? No, it will not trigger the journey for those 100 profiles due to their status turns into existing. For example, I have a journey that has an audience qualification which is running everyday afternoon 3pm. My audience evaluation for batch segments is already completed at 10am. When the journey starts on day 1 it will not pull any profiles in the journey when I use that batch segment rather starting from day2 it will have profiles flow through as they qualify.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 5

Hi @SatheeskannaK

Thank you for your response, that helps. Does that mean if I want to target that 100, I need to create a new journey/version and start with a read audience? Any other options?

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Yes, if you want to target that 100profiles use the read audience to target them or else those profiles need to exit the audience and requalify to enter into the journey using audience qualification.

Thanks, Sathees