Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

In-App Message - decisioning.propositionSend

Level 6

Hi there,

For in-app messages, what does decisioning.propositionSend mean? We have a journey that is a one-time launch where the in-app message will be live for the month. Looking at the AJO inbound activity dataset, I see event = decision.propositionSend occuring throughout the month, where initially i would have thought this event would just means how many were targeted, which means it would only show up when we published our journey. For reference, on a particular day, I see for example 20K propsitionSend, and 3K propsitionDisplay (impressions). 

Anyone know what does this event mean in the context of in-app messages?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Here is the definition of this event 

dugganab_0-1720149456111.png

dugganab_1-1720149503483.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/xdm/classes/experienceevent 

Inbound events are triggered by user interactions, such as a page or app load requesting experiences, or a display/click indicating engagement. The "decisioning.propositionSend" events are comparable to email "send" events. On the other hand, "decisioning.propositionDisplay" /"decisioning.propositionInteract" events are similar to email open/click events.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Here is the definition of this event 

dugganab_0-1720149456111.png

dugganab_1-1720149503483.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/xdm/classes/experienceevent 

Inbound events are triggered by user interactions, such as a page or app load requesting experiences, or a display/click indicating engagement. The "decisioning.propositionSend" events are comparable to email "send" events. On the other hand, "decisioning.propositionDisplay" /"decisioning.propositionInteract" events are similar to email open/click events.