Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

IMAGE Dynamic Content

Level 2

How can I create images that are dynamic content in AJO?
For example, based on the gender of my client, male or female, I show him a different banner?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the email designer enable the block that contains the image for dynamic content. Once you have done that you can add a condition to the variant and change the image for the particular variant layer. 

See : Getting started with dynamic content  for more information

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the email designer enable the block that contains the image for dynamic content. Once you have done that you can add a condition to the variant and change the image for the particular variant layer. 

See : Getting started with dynamic content  for more information

Employee Advisor

@sebastian_quevedo ,

To create dynamic content in AJO, you can use a JavaScript or jQuery to manipulate the content based on user input or other factors, such as the user's gender.

Here are the steps to create dynamic images in AJO:

1. Create two different banner images.
  2. Write JavaScript or jQuery code to detect the gender of the user. This could be done by asking the user for their gender, or by using some other method such as analyzing their name.
  3. Use the JavaScript or jQuery code to dynamically change the image source of the banner based on the user's gender.

There are many other ways to accomplish this, depending on your specific needs and requirements.

Administrator

Hi @sebastian_quevedo,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa