Expand my Community achievements bar.

event condition is not working

Level 4

HI @dugganab @SatheeskannaK @akshaaga @Ivan_Mironchuk @_Manoj_Kumar_ @arpan-garg 

we are passing an event schema attribute in the AJO Condition data type is booloan when we are trying it it is getting failed and this is not array fromat but dont know  why .at(0) is coming we have featched it from data source only
can you let as know the issue or how to pass and event type attribute in AJO event Conditons 
#{ExperiencePlatform.POC_Event.experienceevent.at(0).abc.lookUpDetails.teset01} == true

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MYSTERIOUSMAN  - As far as I am aware, When you do ExperiencePlatform.POC_Event.experienceevent, it returns all the experienceevent and you have to write a condition to fetch the event that is relevant for you.

You can use ExperiencePlatform.POC_Event.experienceevent.all(filtercondition) to fetch the event that is needed, in the filtercondition you can add the condition. You can refer this document for more details https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/building-advanc...

Level 4

can you help me in framing the qurey we have to fetch the latest event value 

Community Advisor

@MYSTERIOUSMAN This should allow you to get the latest event value,

#{ExperiencePlatform.POC_Event.experienceevent.first().abc.lookUpDetails.teset01} == true

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

Can you share the screenshot of the field location and the advanced expression?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

#{ExperiencePlatform.POC_Event.experienceevent.at(0).abc.lookUpDetails.teset01} == true
this is the exect query just replaced pantner name to abc
Data type boolean 
Schema Event based