Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Duplicating/ Reusing Content Template

Level 2

Hi 

Is there an option to Re-use/ Duplicate an existing Content template in AJO ? I can't seem to find an option for it. 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mdona  There is no direct way (button/option) of duplicating content template. Here is a work around , hope this helps.

create template and select the template from saved templates and save. This way you can re-use/duplicate existing content template.

anuhyatad_0-1680066755750.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mdona  There is no direct way (button/option) of duplicating content template. Here is a work around , hope this helps.

create template and select the template from saved templates and save. This way you can re-use/duplicate existing content template.

anuhyatad_0-1680066755750.png

Level 2

Thank you for your response. I have managed to create a template using saved templates as mentioned above. 

Level 2

Hi, it is possible to copy an email from one journey to another, using ctrl+c - ctrl+v, https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/create-journey/... , it might be an option for your use case  

Administrator

Hi @mdona,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Administrator

Thanks for letting us know!

Sukrity Wadhwa