Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

DMARC Maintenance

Level 2

Hi all, 

Looking for some clairty around full delegation of subdomains and DMARC records:

Does AJO have a DMARC reporting tool that you can send RUA and RUF reports to? 

If we make changes to our root domain DMARC record, will the sub-domain records in AJO be updated automatically or will the platform owner need to update these records manually to stay in line with any changes at the root level?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@GracePr Find my comments on your questions.

Does AJO have a DMARC reporting tool that you can send RUA and RUF reports to? Yes, it allows you to receive the report via email. Take a look at this documentation page.

SatheeskannaK_0-1709319429508.png

If we make changes to our root domain DMARC record, will the sub-domain records in AJO be updated automatically or will the platform owner need to update these records manually to stay in line with any changes at the root level? - If you change the root domain, I'm sure you will have to update the subdomains to make sure everything in AJO aligns with the parent domain. I would suggest working with a deliverability expert assigned by Adobe to decide on the next steps.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@GracePr Find my comments on your questions.

Does AJO have a DMARC reporting tool that you can send RUA and RUF reports to? Yes, it allows you to receive the report via email. Take a look at this documentation page.

SatheeskannaK_0-1709319429508.png

If we make changes to our root domain DMARC record, will the sub-domain records in AJO be updated automatically or will the platform owner need to update these records manually to stay in line with any changes at the root level? - If you change the root domain, I'm sure you will have to update the subdomains to make sure everything in AJO aligns with the parent domain. I would suggest working with a deliverability expert assigned by Adobe to decide on the next steps.

Thanks, Sathees