Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

Control group setup in AJO/AEP

Level 4

Hi Community! 

We are approaching our first use-case in AJO and questions start to come forward regarding how we can measure the effect of our communication. So I was wondering what your experience is with control/target setup in AJO/AEP specifically? 

Today we run a setup, where the cg/target distribution is kept throughout a customers life cycle, to keep it intact and allow us to report back on the total effect of our communication. Not to say we want to keep doing it that way (because it has drawbacks too), but for reference. 

I am thinking that a cg/target setup would be beneficial to set up in AEP as a calculated attribute on profile level, so that it can be used across touchpoints, but what are your experiences? 

Thanks a bunch! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

The "Control Group" rule type is unavailable in Adobe Journey Optimizer. In Adobe Journey Optimizer, you can use the "Segmentation" rule type to create a rule that targets customers based on their membership in a segment.

I hope this answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

The "Control Group" rule type is unavailable in Adobe Journey Optimizer. In Adobe Journey Optimizer, you can use the "Segmentation" rule type to create a rule that targets customers based on their membership in a segment.

I hope this answers.