Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Audience Event - Enter or Exits the Audience

Level 2

Hi, I want to create an Audience rule (in rule builder) based on when a customer enters an Audience.

In e.g. Offers I can use segmentMembership --> last qualification time 

DjTFox_0-1692351524351.png

How can I make the same selection in Audience rule bilder, is it possible, if yes how?

Many thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@DjTFox, Field should be available when you create the audience using "Build rule" option.

SatheeskannaK_0-1692365841809.png

Make sure to select the full XDM schema on the settings icon.

SatheeskannaK_1-1692365897732.png

You could see the field last qualification time,

SatheeskannaK_3-1692366066714.png

Also, If you're using segment (i.e. Audience) qualification activity in a journey you can use the last qualification time field on the condition activity to qualify the profiles. Have a look at this documentation,

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journey-b...

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@DjTFox, Field should be available when you create the audience using "Build rule" option.

SatheeskannaK_0-1692365841809.png

Make sure to select the full XDM schema on the settings icon.

SatheeskannaK_1-1692365897732.png

You could see the field last qualification time,

SatheeskannaK_3-1692366066714.png

Also, If you're using segment (i.e. Audience) qualification activity in a journey you can use the last qualification time field on the condition activity to qualify the profiles. Have a look at this documentation,

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journey-b...

Thanks, Sathees