Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.
SOLVED

Guides not showing under Tools menu

Level 2

Hello, posting here since no response under Sites.

We're new to AEM and recently deployed aem-project-archetype. Once the Cloud Manager site was up and running, I uploaded and installed packages copied from a different running/working environment "com.adobe.fmdita-aemaacs-2022.11.198-cp2fm-converted.zip and DITA-OT.zip". I also deployed a pipeline from the working environment's repo to the new environment.

When I login to the author portal of the newly build environment, I see the "Guides" icon but when I select "Tools" there is no "Guides" on the selection menu. Is there some other package/config that I'm missing?

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @earl2 

Missing Guides icon from Tools could be a permissions issue. Please send an email to alakshminara@adobe.com with the details about your cloud manager org to check this. We can also have a call to discuss the deployment process, and ensure that the packages are installed successfully without the need for manual installation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @earl2 

Missing Guides icon from Tools could be a permissions issue. Please send an email to alakshminara@adobe.com with the details about your cloud manager org to check this. We can also have a call to discuss the deployment process, and ensure that the packages are installed successfully without the need for manual installation.

Level 2

The issue was corrected by giving myself Administrator permissions in the Guides environment.