Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to upgrade the release version

Level 1

AEM Cloud Service

kentii_0-1677052980440.png

I want to updates AEM to 2022.6.7904.20220629T070041Z,from where,I can do this option, thx.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

In some cases, once the dev environment has been successfully updated with the latest release version, these updates will also be enabled for the staging and production environments. We recommend that you verify this and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Hi @kentii,

Once the latest version is rolled out, you should see "Update available" option enabled in the status and you can click "update" from the list of options to upgrade.

AswiniLakshminarayanan_1-1677073197535.png

Note: Please mark this answer as correct if it has answered your question, and contact us for any further queries or concerns. 

Level 1

Thank you very much for your answer.

My current problem is that the dev environment can see "Update available", but the stage and prod environments cannot, even though the version of the stage environment is lower than that of dev.

kentii_0-1677077492441.png

I'm not sure where there is a problem. If you have experience in this field, please tell me, thank you

Correct answer by
Level 6

In some cases, once the dev environment has been successfully updated with the latest release version, these updates will also be enabled for the staging and production environments. We recommend that you verify this and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.