Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Native PDF: Print=No, ToC=No

Level 3

Hi there!

I'm trying to suppress some topics in a map from making it to the Native PDF output. For these topics, I'm using the attribute of print=no. Is there something that I need to set up in a stylesheet to prevent these topics showing up in the PDF? Is conditionalizing the only way to currently accomplish this? Can I utilize deliverytarget for this somehow?

I have a similar question with the toc=no attribute. We had previously used this to suppress ToCs in our old system. Is there another method for making this work? Is another Native PDF template without the ToC the way to go?

Thanks for your help!

Josh

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you try setting the processing-role="resource-only" as follows

<topicref href="GUID-b9023d35-2f2b-44f2-a98d-7f16a79855af.dita" type="concept" processing-role="resource-only"/>

For TOC, there is a toggle that can be used in template or custom logic (using javascript) to suppress based on your business logic.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you try setting the processing-role="resource-only" as follows

<topicref href="GUID-b9023d35-2f2b-44f2-a98d-7f16a79855af.dita" type="concept" processing-role="resource-only"/>

For TOC, there is a toggle that can be used in template or custom logic (using javascript) to suppress based on your business logic.

Level 3

The processing-role attribute did the trick - thank you!!

Could we incorporate the ToC=no to suppress the ToC? If I wanted to omit the ToC from maps, as needed, what type of javascript could I use to accomplish this?

Thanks again!

Josh