Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Guides PDF output text appears bolded

Level 4

Hello -- When I create a PDF from AEM Guides (version 2022.5.144), all text appears bold. I have made sure that the font-weight is set to "normal" in the page layouts I'm using for this PDF output. Is there a setting I'm overlooking somewhere? Example below. The only text that should be bold is "Safety". pdf-output-bold-text.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nicole,

At the time of PDF generation, all CSS files present in the template get merged so font style from one stylesheet can impact the other. Can you please check the other CSS/Stylesheet files for the Font Weight (font-weight in the source view) property?

Thanks,

Vivek

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nicole,

At the time of PDF generation, all CSS files present in the template get merged so font style from one stylesheet can impact the other. Can you please check the other CSS/Stylesheet files for the Font Weight (font-weight in the source view) property?

Thanks,

Vivek

Level 4

Thanks, Vivek! I had some test layouts that should have been saved in the template I was using to generate the PDF output. I removed them, and now the PDF output appears as it should.