Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.
SOLVED

aem as cloud service - deployment

Level 1

Hello everyone - We are moving from on-prem to the cloud (AEMasCS). Have a general question with regard to repo management and deployment, and inputs/suggestions from the community. 

We have X number of sites and each site has its own repository. In the current on-prem situation, we have different pipelines that build these repositories and deploy to prod as needed based on their own schedules/release timelines. But now with AEMasCS, I see that all the repositories need to be pushed under one parent repo and we need to build & deploy together (if I understand it correctly), which means all the repositories need to be built and deployed at once. In practice that will not work for us, is there a way we can segregate the build and deployments based on the repository? Can we have a different sub-set of pipelines?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This can be posted under AEM Sites community directly to get appropriate response.

Thanks

Vijendra

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This can be posted under AEM Sites community directly to get appropriate response.

Thanks

Vijendra