Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tracking Brightcove video player through DTM

Level 2

Hello,

We were previously provided with a custom script by the Satellite support team to track video interactions in Google Analytics using Event tracking. We use Brightcove video player which is does not have any built in tracking capabilities so the custom script is a necessity. The code works perfectly on our UK site and has done for some time now, however we recently tried to implement the same code on one of our European sites (Luxembourg) and are seeing no Events firing. We made all the necessary changes to the code in regards to referencing the correct UA number, etc.

We have done some debugging ourselves so have some theories but were hoping for some more assistance as we didn't create the original code. I don't want to provide the full details on the forum, is there another way to submit a support case for this?

Regards,

Edgar

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

If you do not wish to provide the details, I'd recommend you contact support. They can help you out.

Please let me know if you require some help in contacting them.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 1

Hi Rahul,

I saw your reply for brightcove, actually i am looking for how to implemet brightcove with DTM, can you pls suggest me ?

Level 2

Hi Ed_Mason,

I just want to understand the process, how to implement bright cove player with adobe dtm?

Could you please help me on that,it's a urgent issue .

Please provide me some guidelines.

Thanks,

Pay