Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SSL Exception consuming the REST Service

Level 3

Am trying to consume the REST webservice from java bundle, am gettign the following exception

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty

at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:208)

at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1884)

Does any one faced this issue ? 

Verified 'Apache Felix Jetty Based Http Service' OSGI config , truststore feild is empty, is this creating any issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Can you tell me which product you are trying to use the API for? Currently, your post is under the DTM section of this community. DTM does not have an API that can be used to make changes. Once I know which product you're trying to access, I can move your post to the correct section of the community.

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Can you tell me which product you are trying to use the API for? Currently, your post is under the DTM section of this community. DTM does not have an API that can be used to make changes. Once I know which product you're trying to access, I can move your post to the correct section of the community.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 3

Sorry, didnt check where am posting my question. This is for AEM forum. No worries I posted in AEM forum. Thank you :) . 

Level 10

No problem :)

I just wanted to ensure your question had the best visibility. Since you've already posted in the AEM forums, I'll just resolve this question here rather than move it. Thanks for stopping by the Activation community.