Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

s-code file doesnt load and _satellite.settings is undefined when I switch to staging.

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am trying to test some new rules on staging library but I cant see them firing. On investigating I found that s-code file doesnt load and _satellite.settings is undefined when I switch to staging. I tried using both DTM switch and setting the localstorage value directly.         

Can you help ?

Thanks,
Vikas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The issue was due to the async attribute placed in the script. Its now fixed. Hope this info helps someone else

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Try publishing your production library once. You can approve and publish a blank rule if you'd like.

Level 2

We've done selective publish of our rules to live across last couple of days. Do you suggest pushing all unpublished rules to live ?

Level 10

Sorry, I assumed you had never published. If you have published before, you can ignore my first response.

To clarify, when you load your site, are you able to see your DTM production library load and rules fire? Is it only when switching to staging via a browser extension or the console command?

Also, would it be possible to share a URL of the page so the community members can help troubleshoot?

Correct answer by
Level 2

The issue was due to the async attribute placed in the script. Its now fixed. Hope this info helps someone else

Thanks