Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

how to know which version of AppMeasurement code

Level 2

How can I know which version of AppMeasurement code is implemented, and other thing how can I update new AppMeasurement code this I want to do it to enable clickmap.

also how can I Link data collected

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

If you're analytics tool in DTM is set to managed by Adobe then it must be set to version 1.6 or higher to get clickmap code.

If you're set to custom code managed by DTM then there should be a line in the code that says: AppMeasurement for JavaScript version: 1.x. If it's this one then the easiest way is to go in to code manager in analytics and download the latest AppMeasurement and paste it over the current version.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

If you're analytics tool in DTM is set to managed by Adobe then it must be set to version 1.6 or higher to get clickmap code.

If you're set to custom code managed by DTM then there should be a line in the code that says: AppMeasurement for JavaScript version: 1.x. If it's this one then the easiest way is to go in to code manager in analytics and download the latest AppMeasurement and paste it over the current version.