Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help! Can't access DTM account

Level 1

Hi all,

I have been having a few issues with accessing one of my accounts in DTM.

I got invited to join one account, which has been fine.  I clicked the link in the invitation email, set a password and had no trouble.

I then got an invitation to join a second account, which has caused me the problems.  I followed the same process and tried to log in using the password that I set.  When this failed, I then tried to set up a new password which also did not work.  So both attempting to log in as an existing DTM user and a new one have failed.

Please could someone help me out?  I tried the support team but that was of no use - they pointed me in this direction.

Many thanks

Vicky

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vicky,

Sorry to hear your having a hard time getting into DTM.

Your workflow seems correct. Typically, when a user is invited to use DTM, they will receive an email. At that time they will be asked to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new Adobe ID. If you are then invited to join a second DTM company, you should receive the same email. Again, you can choose to create a new Adobe ID or log in with you existing Adobe ID. Usually, customers are able to log in to the existing ID without issue.

When you say logging in failed, what error message did you receive? If you want to send me a private message with your DTM company details and the email address associated with your user, I can look on the backend to see what I'm seeing in each company.

Thanks,

Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vicky,

Sorry to hear your having a hard time getting into DTM.

Your workflow seems correct. Typically, when a user is invited to use DTM, they will receive an email. At that time they will be asked to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new Adobe ID. If you are then invited to join a second DTM company, you should receive the same email. Again, you can choose to create a new Adobe ID or log in with you existing Adobe ID. Usually, customers are able to log in to the existing ID without issue.

When you say logging in failed, what error message did you receive? If you want to send me a private message with your DTM company details and the email address associated with your user, I can look on the backend to see what I'm seeing in each company.

Thanks,

Jantzen

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

Thank you for your message.

Attached is the error message I am getting when I try to accept the invitation for the second account. I try logging in using my existing ID and a new ID but neither work.

My user is Victoria.bentley@mecglobal.com<mailto:Victoria.bentley@mecglobal.com>

The accounts I should have access to are Activision Blizzard and GE-Powerandwater

The company is MEC.

Best,

Vicky

Level 10

Hi Vicky,

It doesn't look like the attachment came through.

As a side note, everything posted here is public. If you're fine with your email addresses and company names being public, that's fine with me. I just wanted to make sure you were aware. If you'd rather them be private, feel free to edit your message here and send me a private message with the information by clicking on my name and clicking the message button.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 1

HI Jantzen,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Vicky